As if the thrill of lust could be forever



It possibly is, but I'll take this proposal scenario as 'An offer I couldn't refuse'  A partner is more like this dance partner, good for the song and dance; when it's over, it's over. Even for her, it's a transitional moment, "I live alone and have my own car so I can travel if needed. Looking for as long as this is up hit me fast .."

I'd be saying to her, any ways, "Come on down"-for doing more than that road trip. Similar to a gal from this neck-of-the-woods who cryptically uses 'Billions' as part of her handle, and she states, "I am naughty and kinky, so I can assure you, no boring times with me..". As much as she thinks 'B$' is her value, it has its plastic and margins of flexibility to extend my interests to some indefinite point.

With some "their boobs are the gateway to the pink and they would love to have your cock right between them and make a bee-line right down to their hungry pussy...." For those moments of excitement and release, my mind would drift afterwards to as close to 'forever' as I could carnally approach, as this testimony describes, "Pulling hard at my nipples while fingering myself is not working anymore, I want to have a man lock his teeth on my nipples as he continually thrusts into my cunt.."

Sometimes the promise you know deep down is unfeasible, but it  pushes you anyways into the gullibility-of-hope believing the solicitation, "I am here at your service. I am here to cater to your every need and every desire.  I am a good pleaser. I want to fuck you back to good health.."-the hook for a sense of hopeful trust. That gullibility is that fabricated extension of cognitive dissonance on yourself that goes into 'Fantasyville'. But it's only a thought. A few words that get you to that reference point of awareness.

"All I am wanting is a man to bend me over and take me from behind. Dominate me in the most erotic ways possible. I am here for sex and I need to get my boobs rubbed and squeezed as well. I get off on the idea of a man who can caress me all over and him towering on top of me."-a junkie substance fix without having to snort or shoot up IN A VEIN. Pleasure at climax getting that booty is equivalent to the rush that lasts for about the same amount of time. The benefits of having a personality to engage and feel as the foreplay just obscures the similar end goals and their impact.

I could go along with this one, "I want to fulfill my fantasies. I want to try some things out in the open. I want to be that person that lives out their fantasies. I have to be sensible or pretend to not enjoy sex. I love to fuck, and I freely admit it. I enjoy fetish wear and like to indulge in play". To exist in that acute state, but without needing that external human fix or another fix; something more than a temporary bridge for the moment..

So we employ those tangible and intangible surrogates, in the absence of achieving that inner nirvana of operational satisfaction.

'Bugsy Ol' Dog'
====================
Your donations One dollar (USD) or less of appreciation
are graciously accepted
at this link https://www.paypal.me/j2e595




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And then there was the Daddy's girl..

Joint post: Anecdotal phenomena relevance; Lusty incitements